Tuesday 8 July 2014

Golden Time

IMG 1042

Today, unbelievably, we had no rain during the rainy season in Tokyo. Some people say that the summer has come already and it has been too hot. Others, like me, say that the summer has not come here yet, but today is not too hot, but comfortably hot.

In the comfortable temperature, I decided to go to Tokyo and for the first time in my memory I walked around the Sumida river. (Actually I did the similar things before.) I couldn’t buy anything I intend to buy, and what was worse, I had no bike to enjoy this oasis-like weather in the middle of the rainy season.

What was worst was I had no camera to photograph the golden time. How could we photograph something without a camera? No matter how great my camera is, it is just a bulky item when it is just left at home, not in my bag.

I had to compromise to take a shot by my iPhone 5s, which is not suitable to this blog title. I know this is not suitable, but still every landscape was so great that I had to take an iPhone shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment