Thursday 14 March 2013

A Nikon mini (aka Nikon 1 V1).

35mm f/5.6 1/160 ISO3200 by AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G








































Many people (including me) didn't like this Nikon at first. We would often criticize the tiny image sensor without even trying this super camera. We (especially I) had a prejudice to this camera, so when I tried this at a local retailer, it didn't become my favorite.

1.5 years passed.

Many photographers (or camera hobbyists) gradually started to post positive reviews on the Internet. After reading these posts, I went back to retail stores to try it again. I was surprised at the build quality, the AF speed, and the price.

At the same time, my daughter had been nagging at me to buy a digital camera as her 8th birthday gift after her 7th birthday. 

Today, the Nikon mini came home as a birthday gift for her, and I have a 'friend' who can share my hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment